1. Special Reminder
1.1 In order to use this mobile phone application software and services, you should read and abide by the "User Use Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement"). Please read carefully and fully understand the content of each clause, especially the clauses for exemption or limitation of liability, and the separate agreement for agreeing to or using a certain service, and choose to accept or not accept it.
1.2 Unless you have read and accepted all the terms of this agreement, you have no right to download, install or use the software and related services. Your download, installation, use, account acquisition, login and other actions shall be deemed to have read and agree to the constraints of the above agreement.
1.3 (hereinafter referred to as "the company") agree to provide Internet-based related services (hereinafter referred to as "the service") in accordance with the provisions of this agreement and the operating rules published from time to time. If you need to obtain this service, you (hereinafter referred to as "user") shall agree to all the terms of this agreement and follow the prompts on the page to complete all application procedures.
2. Scope of the agreement
2.1 The scope of the subject matter of the agreement
This agreement is an agreement between the user and the company about downloading, installing, using, copying the software, and using the company's related services.
2.2 Agreement relationship and conflicting clauses
The terms of service published by the company on the website and the enrollment plan and schedule agreement of the courses that users participate in are supplements to this agreement. If there is a conflict between this agreement and the above content, this agreement shall prevail. The content of this agreement also includes relevant agreements, business rules and other content related to this service that Dongda Zhengbao may continuously publish. Once the above content is officially released, it is an integral part of this agreement, and users should also abide by it if they continue to use the company's software and services.
3. Service content and authorized use scope
3.1 This software provides services according to the actual needs of users, such as listening to lectures, doing questions, etc. The company reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate part or all of this service at any time.
3.2 Scope of authorized use of mobile phone applications of this software:
1) Users can install, use, display, and run this software on their mobile phones.
2) Reserved rights: All other rights not expressly authorized are owned by the company.
4. Rules of Use
4.1 Account usage rules
4.1.1 Users need to register an account before using this software. Users need to provide accurate personal information when registering. If there is any change in personal information, it needs to be updated in time. If the problems caused by inaccurate registration information are borne by the user, the company does not bear any responsibility and has the right to suspend or terminate the user's account.
4.1.2 The ownership of this software account belongs to the company. After the user completes the application registration procedures, only the right to use the account is obtained, and the right to use only belongs to the initial application registrant. At the same time, the initial registrant shall not give, borrow, rent, transfer or sell the account, or otherwise permit the non-initial registrant to use the account.
4.1.3 If any third party issues instructions to the company, the user agrees and the company has the right to consider that the behavior has been fully authorized by the user and the results of the behavior after confirming that the account and password information provided by it is accurate Directly attributable to the user itself.
4.1.4 The user assumes the responsibility for the custody of the account and password. The user is fully responsible for all activities and events (including but not limited to any content published by the user and any results resulting from it) that occur with or through his account. responsibility. The user must pay attention to the protection of the account and password. If the account and password are illegally used by others due to the user's own reasons, the company will not bear any responsibility. The user’s own reasons include but are not limited to: arbitrarily revealing the account number and password and all registration information to a third party; multiple people sharing the same account; installing illegal or unknown programs, etc.
4.2 User rules
4.2.1 When using this software, users must follow the following principles:
1) Comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations;
2) Do not use this service system for any illegal purpose;
3) Comply with all network protocols, regulations and procedures related to this service;
4) Do not use this software system to conduct any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet;
5) Do not use this software service system to conduct any behavior that is detrimental to other users;
6) If you find any illegal use of user accounts or account security vulnerabilities, you should immediately notify the Dongda Zhengbao official;
7) Do not use plug-ins or other cheating means, improper or unfair means to participate in this service provided by this software.
4.2.2 The company is committed to providing users with civilized, healthy, standardized and orderly services. Users should abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China (if the user is a user outside the People’s Republic of China, they should also comply with the laws and regulations of the country or region to which they belong. ), the user will be responsible for the content of the information released by the user. In particular, users may not post the following content:
1) Oppose the basic principles established by the Constitution of the People's Republic of China;
2) Endanger national unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity;
3) Leaking state secrets, endangering national security or harming national honor and interests;
4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, undermining ethnic unity or infringing ethnic customs and habits;
5) Undermine national religious policies, promote cults and superstitions;
6) Spread rumors, disrupt social order, and undermine social stability;
7) Spreading obscenity, gambling, violence or instigating crime;
8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legal rights and interests of others;
9) Endangering social morality or national excellent cultural traditions;
10) Promote related content of plug-ins, private servers and Trojan horses;
11) Publish any homepage addresses or links to software, files, etc. that are reasonably judged to be inappropriate by the company or not approved by the company;
12) Contains other content prohibited by the laws and administrative regulations of the People's Republic of China.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1 The company is the owner of the intellectual property rights of this software. All copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights of this software, as well as all information related to this software (including but not limited to video courseware, text, pictures, audio, graphics, interface design, layout framework, related Data or electronic documents, etc.) are protected by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and corresponding international treaties. The company enjoys the above intellectual property rights. Unless legally authorized by the company in advance, no one may use it in any form without authorization. Immediately terminate the provision of products and services to the user, and pursue legal liabilities in accordance with the law, and compensate for all losses of the company.
5.2 Users can only use these contents after obtaining the authorization of the company or other relevant rights holders, and cannot copy or recreate these contents without authorization, or create derivative products related to the contents.
5.3 When a user’s original work is uploaded, transmitted, input or otherwise provided to the mobile phone application of this software, it is deemed that the user has granted the mobile phone application of this software the right to use his work. This authorization has no geographical, time limit, or method restrictions, and the authorization is free Authorized, the mobile phone application of this software can be used within the scope of the current laws, including but not limited to copying, distribution, rental, exhibition, performance, screening, broadcasting, information network communication, filming, adaptation, translation, compilation, etc., and The aforementioned rights can be transferred or sub-licensed to other third parties.
5.4 The information published by the user on the software shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Without the prior written consent of the relevant right holder, the user shall not upload, publish, modify, disseminate or copy any copyright-protected material in any way, Trademarks or proprietary information belonging to others.
6. Privacy protection
6.1 Protecting user privacy is a basic policy of this software. The company guarantees that it will not disclose or provide user application data to third parties without the user's consent and the personal information stored in the software when the user uses this service, except in the following cases :
1) Obtain explicit authorization from the user in advance;
2) According to relevant laws and regulations;
3) In accordance with the requirements of relevant government authorities;
4) To safeguard the interests of the public;
5) To safeguard the legal rights and interests of the mobile phone application of this software.
6.2 The software may cooperate with a third party to provide users with related services. In this case, if the third party agrees to assume the same responsibility for protecting user privacy as the company, then the company may provide the user's personal information, etc. To the third party.
6.3 Under the premise of not disclosing the privacy information of individual users, the company has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database (including but not limited to publishing, analyzing or otherwise using user access, access period , User preferences and other user data information).
7.1 For the products and services of the mobile phone application of this software, the company only makes the following limited warranty, which replaces any other express or implied warranty (if any) in any documents, packaging, or other materials. The company only provides related products, software or programs and any support services in the form of "existing conditions and including all errors", and only guarantees:
1) The products and services provided by the mobile phone application of this software can basically meet the requirements of the official announcement of the mobile phone application of this software;
2) The related products and services provided by the mobile phone application of this software basically conform to the service promise officially announced by the mobile phone application of this software;
3) The mobile phone application of this software only tries its best to solve any problems encountered by the mobile phone application of this software in the process of providing products and services within a reasonable range allowed by business.
7.2 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the company clearly stated that it does not provide any other types of guarantees, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the marketability, applicability, reliability, accuracy, and Any express or implied warranties and responsibilities for integrity, virus-free and error-free.
7.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the company does not guarantee that the products and services provided by this software will meet the requirements of users, nor that the products and services provided will not be interrupted, and that the products and services will be timely There are no guarantees for security, security, occurrence of errors, and whether the information can be accurately, timely, and smoothly transmitted.
7.4 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the company will not deal with any accidental, indirect, special, accidental, indirect, special, Or indirect damages or requests (including but not limited to personal injury, privacy leakage, failure to perform any responsibility including integrity or reasonable care, negligence and any other monetary loss or other loss caused Compensation for damages) bear any responsibility.
7.5 The company reserves the right to take forms including but not limited to merging servers to achieve optimal utilization of server resources, and is not responsible for the loss of user benefits that may result from this.
7.6 The views, suggestions and other content expressed by the user on the mobile application of this software are the user's own views, and do not represent the official views of the company and the software. The user shall be fully responsible for all responsibilities caused by the user’s illegal use or use in violation of this agreement. It has nothing to do with the company and causes the company to lose. The company has the right to demand compensation from the user and the right to immediately stop providing services to him. .
7.7 The user communicates with advertisers or participates in promotional activities through the software and this service, which is entirely between the user and the advertiser, and has no relationship with the company. If there is any damage or loss due to commercial activities , The company does not assume any responsibility.
8. Service change, interruption or termination
8.1 Software update
8.1.1 In order to improve user experience and service content, the company will continue to work hard to develop new services and provide users with software updates from time to time (these updates may take the form of software replacement, modification, function enhancement, version upgrade, etc.).
8.1.2 In order to ensure the security and functional consistency of the software and services, the company has the right to update the software without special notice to the user, or to change or restrict some of the software's functional effects. After the new version of this software is released, the old version of the software may not be available. The company does not guarantee that the old version of the software will continue to be available and the corresponding customer service, please check and download the latest version at any time.
8.2 For the normal operation of the software, the mobile phone application of this software needs to shut down and maintain the software regularly or irregularly. The user should understand that the normal service interruption or suspension caused by this kind of situation, the company should try its best to avoid service interruption, suspension or Limit the interruption and stop time to the shortest time.
8.3 Service interruption or termination
8.3.1 In the event of any of the following situations, the company has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of the service under this agreement to the user at any time without notifying the user. For any inconvenience or damage caused by this, the company will treat the user or the third party Everyone does not bear any responsibility:
1) The company has the right to suspend the service for regular inspection or construction, update of software and hardware, etc., but we will complete the maintenance and update work as soon as possible;
2) The server is damaged and cannot operate normally;
3) Sudden failure of software and hardware equipment and electronic communication equipment;
4) Network provider line or other failures;
5) In an emergency, to maintain national security or the personal safety of other users and third parties;
6) The service is paralyzed, interrupted or lost due to force majeure such as earthquakes and other third-party reasons.
8.3.2 Except for the situations described in the preceding paragraph, the user agrees that the company has the right to publish a website announcement one month in advance (if the relevant laws have special provisions and the advance notice time specified by the law exceeds the above period, the legal provisions shall prevail) Discontinue or terminate part or all of the rights of this service by means of notification. The user has clearly understood the grant of the above rights and is aware of the direct or indirect benefit reduction that may be caused to himself and other third parties due to the exercise of the above rights. The user hereby expressly expresses no The company shall be held accountable for all the responsibilities that may result from the exercise of the above unilateral right to interrupt or terminate the service.
9. Liability for breach of contract
9.1 If the company discovers that the user has any of the following behaviors, it has the right to take corresponding measures in accordance with the provisions of the corresponding convention or code of the service: including but not limited to the freezing, termination, and deletion of the user account; the user hereby promises this The company has the right to do the above behavior and promises not to require the company to make any compensation or refund for the above behavior:
1) The user provides false registration information;
2) The user violates the usage rules stipulated in this agreement;
3) Use the software's products and services or participate in the software activities through illegal means, improper means or other unfair means;
4) Acts that damage the legitimate interests of the software;
5) Acts that seriously harm other users;
6) Acts or remarks that violate the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China;
7) Acts that violate social customs, social ethics, and general Internet ethics and etiquette;
8) Other serious misconduct that hinders the provision of products and services of the software or that the company considers; if any of the above behaviors occurs in any account of the same user, the company has the right to impose sanctions on all accounts under the user, including